Multiboxing Money Guide – Make 1200+ gold in 1 hour
Our very own Ualaa wrote up an amazing guide for making over 1200 gold in 1 hour on a 5 person multiboxed group!
Central Icecrown (264.6 gold)
- Take from Drosche (top): (1) Blood of the Chosen.
- Take from Absalan (roams): (2) Slaves to Saronite.
- Take from Thassarian (side): (3) That’s Abominable, (4) Neutralizing the Plague, (5) Drag and Drop, (6) Not a Bug, (7) No Rest for the Wicked.
- Take from Boltwrench (below): (8) The Solution Solution, (9) Retest Now.
- Fly to Valley of Lost Hope (63,51) and from Skybreaker Squad Leader, initiate (10) Assault by Ground. Finish the escort, get the last few kills for Blood of the Chosen, then enter the mine (57,57) for Slaves to Saronite. Return to the Valley and turn in Assault by Ground.
Southeastern Icecrown (243.3 gold)
- Fly South East to (64,60). Obtain a Vial of Spinal Fluid for at least 3 members of your party (from the same kill), then complete Neutralizing the Plague.
- Over the edge to ground level, and complete That’s Abominable and The Solution Solution.
The Shadow Vault (198.45 gold)
- Fly East to Crusader’s Pinnacle (79,72) and take the FP to The Shadow Vault. Take and Complete (11) Leave Our Mark, (12) Vile Like Fire!, (13) Shoot’em Up. Go to Jotunheim (33,24).
- For Vile Like Fire!, leave your team mounted (flying) and only enter the vehicle with your lead character.
- For Leave Our Mark, have all members use the Ebon Blade Banner at the same time for 5x credit from one kill, meaning only 3 kills are necessary. This only works if they use the item simultaneously.
Onslaught Harbor (132.3 gold)
- Fly South West to Death’s Rise (20,48) and Take: (14) From their Corpses, Rise!, (15) No Fly Zone.
- Pull several flying mobs in Onslaught harbor to a single turret and AoE them down. The same mobs will work for both quests.
- At Death’s Rise, turn in quests. Take the FP to Shadow Vault and turn in quests.
North Central Citadel (243.30 gold)
- Fly South East from the Vault to (55,29) and do Not a Bug. From there, head to (48,32) and do Retest Now. Then fly up the stairs/ramp into the building and complete No Rest for the Wicked. Finally fly south along the ramparts to Drag and Drop.
- For Not a Bug, kill the necromancer first, then use Rod of Siphoning (all toons at once) on the voidwalker. 10 seconds after its killed, you can no longer siphon Dark Matter; Summoning Stone is over the edge at 54,34. The necromancers drop the piece for Retest Now.
- In Retest Now (48,32), each mob is lootable by everyone, so the minimum required kills is 10, not 50. Completing this quest gets you a 2-hour (Icecrown) buff. Dark (eastern) = +spell power, Green (middle) = Stamina, and Blue (western) = +attack power.
- In No Rest for the Wicked, pick up Alumenth’s Artifacts (from the chests) on all five characters, have each combine them to they survive log-out. This allows you to ignore the trash on your next four visits.
- Head to (55,46) for Drag and Drop, initiates drop the orb, use on subjugators.
- Hearth to Dalaran; have Officer Van Rossem fly you to the Skybreaker, turn in all remaining quests.