Blizzard speaks up on recent patch issues
Blizzard put together an extensive list of issues in WoW that they recognize and are looking to patch. One of them that I have feel repeated victim to is the Uldaman bugs whereas you cannot combine the 2 items required to open up one of the boss doors. For new players who are in Uldaman for ~5 levels of their life, this can be extremely bothersome.
- Logging out inside a battleground and logging back in after the BG is completed will cause characters to be unable to queue using the Looking for Dungeon System.
- Spamming the Auto Attack button causes the character to play the attack animation even though no actual attack is done.
- Raid Assistants are unable to perform ready checks.
- Mobs will occasionally play their death animation twice after being killed.
- Mages, Warlock, and Priest cannot roll need on certain caster trinkets.
Dungeons & Raids
- Escape from Durnhold – At the end of the Escape from Durnholde instance Erozion teleports you back to Caverns of Time rather than where you entered the instance from.
- Halls of Reflection – Player will get disconnected when running up the ramp to the ship.
- Gunship Encounter – Some players may be ineligible to receive loot when this encounter is complete.
- Uldaman – The Shaft of Tsol or the Gni’kiv Medallion cannot be traded in a cross-server party.
- Halls of Reflection – There is a chance that the first encounter in Halls of Reflection will not start.
- Icecrown Citadel – Oozes from the Rotface encounter will occasionally refuse to combine.
- Horde players do not receive a parachute when the Kor’kron Troop Transport is destroyed during the quest, “Assault by Air”.
- Using Plague Vials for the Quest “Test at Sea” returns an error.
- The log description for “Hot and Cold” is inconsistent with the objectives
- Using Freshly Drawn Blood for the quest “Against the Legion” returns an error.
- Queen Angerboda is not respawning correctly for the quest “The Slumbering King.”
- Don Carlos is not dropping the quest item Don Carlos’ Hat.
- The Duskwood Chest does not contain Klaven Mortwake’s Journal needed for the quest “Klaven’s Tower.”
- Using the Mental Interference Rod for the quest “Teleport This!” returns an error.
- Grand Foreman Puzik Gallywix and Gallywix’s Lockbox do no drop items for the quest “Mission: Possible But Not Probable.”
- Several immobilize effects are not correctly affected by diminishing returns.
- The Lightweave effect is proccing off of Fel Armor’s Health Regeneration ticks.
- While swimming in Cat form or Travel form players nameplates are clipping through their model.
- There is an issue with the Typhoon animation not always showing.
- Druids can appear in flight form while mounted when leaving an instance or Battleground.
- Attempting to use the ability Call Stabled Pet after leaving a cross server instance and changing specs will result in the cooldown being set to 20+ days.
- Mage Summon Water Elemental does not fully function as a permanent pet when glyphed with Glyph of Eternal Water.
- Frost Nova does not have a spell effect when cast.
- Avenging Wrath and self cast Lay on Hands cannot be used within 30 seconds of each other.
- Rogue Poison procs are missing sound.
- The dungeon finder visual UI will sometimes display inaccurate class archetype counts.
- The group “guide” is called “Party Leader” in chat.
- Several UI elements are displayed incorrectly in Nvidia 3D Vision.
- Alt-Tabbing in Full Screen mode while moving on click to move will cause your character to keep auto-running.
- Players cannot “Join as a Party” in the Looking for Dungeons Random Dungeon feature at certain levels.