- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
- When you are finished setting up Jamba, even if it is only a small change, go up to the totle section "Jamba" and click the sub title...at the bottom of that page, click the button to "Push Setting For All The Modules" to push all settings out to your alts. I have found Jamba doesn't always load correctly on all my accounts, and pushing that button updates and loads all the current settings from your main account without having to reload a ui or log out and back in.
- Also, at the bottom of that same page, click the free for all party loot control, otherwise you may forget to do this and lose loot if your other screens aren't big enough to see the little sparkles. This allows for your main toon to pick up everything(except quest items from collection quests) and trade anything one of your alts might need.
- For the master change, go into Jamba...Under Team...Core: Team...middle of the page under Master control, there is a checkbox that allows Jamba to auto change your master toon to your focus, but you have to change the focus manually for this to work. I would also check the third box for click to move on slaves, and not on master if you use click to move.
- There is another way to achieve the same goal, but it requires a macro for each toon.
Bind the macro to the same key for focusing toon A to the same key you use in pwnbxer to change to that window. IE, toon A fast game switch is bound to F8 on my keyboard, so keybind the macro on your bars for all of your toons to /focus toonA.
The latter method is not guarenteed to work as each keybind only has one event that can run at a time, and if your game switching is on that event, it has priority...this doesn't mean it won't work, but I was just trying it and it doesn't unfocus the old toon if he isn't dead. With that said, you could use a key mod: shift in the macro to fix this...hold shift, hit F8 to change focus, then let up on shift and hit F8 again to change screens. This takes some getting used to, but gets easier over time and is effective and faster with practice.
Post was still too long...LoL
- I remember what macro you are talking about:
/focus [target=Woodda, nodead, exists]; [target=Woodde, nodead, exists]; [target=Wooddi, nodead, exists]; [target=Wooddo, nodead, exists]; [target=Wooddu, nodead, exists]
however, I am finding that it isn't working like it used to. The nodead part of the macro seems to not be evaluated anymore...I am leveling 5 druids in dungeons I am barely high enough to get into, and when my tank dies, they still target him...the macro is supposed to target the next non dead player in the list.
More to come...
- If you offer to answer questions (stupid and otherwise) is still good, I'd like to ask a few. Regarding your post about changing focus'; that is, changing to a new 'master' if the original master (main) dies, to be clear, do you mean that I can use the macro you included to hit whatever key is bound to quickly change between them over and over until only one is left? If so, do I need to put that macro in each toon's macros, including the main's? http://multiboxing.com/forums/f2/stumped-5371.html is the post. Since that post I have gotten Jumba working and love it. I have quested my way through Ashenvale and am now in Stonetalon. Thanks in advance for your advice!
- About kasper3577
- I build computers and play on them, that's about it really.