So this morning I decided to finally get started on using the Dungeon Finder. A few reasons:
- Level up my priest. She started at 61 and is now almost 63.
- Get some upgrades from bosses via drops and the bags you get for using the Dungeon Finder.
- Get experience healing groups on my healer.
So I used the Dungeon Finder 5 times today. I had wait times of instant to 5 minutes as a healer. I actually used it a 6th time, but the tank declined, so I had to requeue (automatically does it for you).
Here's the breakdown of dungeons and what loot I got from my Satchel of Helpful Goods as a reward.
- Ramparts: Enumerated Gloves of the Sorcerer
- Blood Furnace: Enumerated Gloves of the Invoker
- Ramparts: Turbulent Necklace of the Bandit
- Ramparts: Enumerated Gloves of the Invoker
- Slave Pens: Enumerated Gloves of the Invoker
And my upgrades from my runs:
All in all, a good experience. The random dungeon rewards (satchel) were pretty crappy. None were upgrades a ton of dupes.
I also did 2 runs through AV. Won the first, lost the 2nd. BG healing is more chaotic than instance healing. Not so sure I like it, but it's easy honor.
Total Comments 0