Back to Questing
Posted 09-23-2009 at 06:26 AM by Poyzon
- I've gone back to doing some questing instead of instances. I've kind of been missing the joys of doing quests and following some of the other mini-story lines. Currently, I'm going through Hinterlands (great cluster of quests there).
- XP from questing has been pretty good. In 30 minutes in the Hinterlands, I gained an entire level (48-49). Most quests were turning in for 18,900 xp.
- I'm actually using Jame's Horde Leveling Guide addon and have been trying to avoid the creature poop quests (ones that require more than getting 1 item off a mob).
- With the RAF bonuses, I'm out-leveling the guide, so skipping these poop quests isn't so bad. I might actually have to skip a couple guides ahead since I'm running close to getting gray mobs now.
- Cleaned up my UI (again). Much happier now. I'll have to take a screenshot sometime and post it.
- Ding'd level 49 on my main (SandwichA). Only 1 more level until Avenger's Shield.
- Ding'd levels 48 and 49 on the slaves (SandwichB, SandwichC, SandwichD, SandwichE). Only 1 more level until Crusader Strike.
- Skinning hit 300 last night! I use this to feed my tailor and leatherworker from time to time. Honestly, I just took this because I was lazy. I really should be taking something like Engineering for my pally, but I don't need money-sinks right now.
- Mining is still sitting at 48. I really should level this up at some point, but I'll do that after RAF is done.
- My banker finally hit 500g! I've probably mentioned before that I'm not exactly sweating for money, but I'm just not feeling comfortable either. Now I feel comfortable. I can buy the random upgrade. Now I just need to start saving up for flying mounts (600g x5 + 50g x5 = ugh). Maybe I will go back to instances.
Total Comments 1
Posted 09-23-2009 at 09:53 AM by ZÆN